Nov 17, 2005

'Living will' Bill



From WORLD NET DAILY ...

The impeached president mentioned the case of Terri Schiavo, the brain-injured Florida woman who was starved to death by court order after a long legal battle between her parents and her husband, Michael.

"We spend far more money on the last two months of life than any other country," Clinton noted. "And I think the only answer to that and maybe the good thing that came out of the terrible agony of the Schiavo family that we were all treated to for weeks is that amazing numbers of Americans including Hillary and me ... did living wills. We'd been wanting to do it a long time. We just kept puttin' it off and puttin' it off, and I saw that [tragedy] unfold and I said 'You know, I don't want to see Chelsea on television like that. Let's do the living will.'"

You can hear the entire 1 hour, 14 minute speech that the long-winded ex-President delivered at the University of Minnesota HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

I'm sick of this 'living will' craze, promoted heavily by -of course - our friends at Hemlock and other assorted scum. Of course, they'll never make it clear that that you can end up being starved to death by tying yourself to one.
Oh, wait, I forgot, it's a 'painless' and 'gentle' way to die. Never mind.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter