Dec 14, 2005

Dear L.A. Catholic readers ...

More and more people are discovering this blog and the response has been most gratifying. Some of you have suggested some changes in the appearance of the blog to enhance its readability. Others have asked for certain features which heretofore I have not offered.

To better serve our rapidly growing readership, I will be making significant improvements to the blog which I hope will attract even more readers.

Please bear with us as we make these necessary changes.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like how your comments take you to another page. I think it used to open a new window. You should make it open to a new window because that makes it easier to quote from.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a direct email?


Jay
Corona, CA

9:16 AM  
Blogger skeetor said...

I knew you were a liberal progressive!!!


change is always bad, even when its good.


jk

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about more links to my blog?

Just kidding, keep up the great blogging my brother.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conde-

I am a huge fan of your blog and I will make sure to link more.

Come to think of it, I think I accidentally deleted my blogroll. Oh well, I hope I don't mess things up too much.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, out woith the black background.
It's hard for us old (45yrs) people to read!!

Other than that, I love it!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, out woith the black background.
It's hard for us old (45yrs) people to read!!

Other than that, I love it!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Bob Cratchit says:

This is bull! You and your *even better* blog. Stop hogging the readers...scoundrel!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What counts here is the great information you provide so whatever you do will be great!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter