Feb 10, 2007

Quintero is back

Hi, hola, I'm back. Sorry for the two-week hiatus. Believe it or not, a computer problem that I just could not figure out how to solve was the main reason for my absence. Some massive work deadlines did not help matters, but the computer situation was the big problem.

I hope you will tell all your friends that ole Q is back and as feisty as ever. Thank you!

The photo above has nothing to do with my absence. It is just a good photo of Mass. A chaplain is celebrating Mass for U.S. Marines from the 1st Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, I think at Camp Lejeune. It is from: http://www.catholicmil.org/html/blog.php?b=frcj&s=Iraq+I

This chaplain asks for prayers for his young Marines, and surely we can all comply.

It is good to be back with you! My next post will have usual-type subject matter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you again.
/s/ Born in East LA

8:31 PM  
Blogger Quintero said...

Dear Born in East L.A.,

Thank you very much, and glad to see you here, too.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic is just so cool.

Andrew in Calif.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter