May 7, 2007

Please add to my listing of liberal Catholics' crimes

After writing the following comment to friend Joseph's latest comment on this spot, I decided it deserves its own post. So here is my comment, and I invite you to add to the list:

Essentially, liberal Catholics are trying to kill off the Church and embrace her enemies. Just look at what they do and say (even if they deny it and act "hurt" when called on the carpet):
  • ban the Mass of the Ages
  • denigrate the priesthood and its duties and prerogatives
  • undermine the Papacy
  • close the seminaries
  • wreckovate, bulldoze, sell or close traditional churches
  • eliminate Latin
  • subvert or mock all the doctrines
  • distort our mission into politics instead of bringing souls to Jesus
  • twist and dumb down catechetics so kids will lose the Faith
  • side with homosexual agitation and with fornicating, aborting babies, contracepting, sterilizing and euthanizing.

Please feel free to add your own counts to this list of what liberals do and say!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We (I) are church! It is all about me so I 'come to tell my story'. I concentrate on self and did you know, there is no more mortal sin? Nope, jsut "corporate sin" (whatever that is); our mission priest just explained about how we have no sin to us.

The Mass is, as my pastor explained, just a gathering of the asembly. Yep WE are what church is all about!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Quintero said...

Dear Anonymous 12:01 p.m.,

Yes, you've found another "crime" of liberal Catholics! Thank you!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quintero,

Here is an addition: canonize heretics such as Martin Luther and others of more recent times!

Kenneth M. Fisher

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter