Dec 10, 2007

"The publisher you can trust with your Faith"

If you're looking for classic Catholic books, booklets, pamphlets, prayer cards, calendars and homeschooling materials that you can trust, contact TAN Books. They really live up to their motto, "The publisher you can trust with your Faith."

I can't say clearly enough or strongly enough that at TAN Books you will find real sustenance for your soul and real food for your mind. TAN's vast catalog of true and holy Catholic reading will strengthen your faith and call out to sheep who have gone astray or who have never known the Faith.

They are at:
TAN Books and Publishers, Inc.
P.O. Box 424
Rockford, IL 61105-0424
1-800-437-5876
www.tanbooks.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Tan books are excellent. That's where I get about 90% of my information from. I definately promote Tan books whenever I can.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter